What’s Happening Now
- January 25-February 24, 2018 – IRPO has 30-day Public Comment Period on Local Input Point Methodology
- No comments were received.
- March 7, 2018– IRPO’s TAC conditionally adopts the Local Input Point Methodology
- March-April 2018–IRPO scores all projects using the adopted Local Input Point Methodology
- SPOT releases quantitative SPOT score by the end of March 2018
*******Subject to Change********
NCDOT SPOT Resources
SPOT 5.0 Documents
Prioritization 5.0 Project Solicitation, Local Input Point Assignment and Ranking Process Draft Methodology--IRPO is accepting written comments about the methodology from January 25-February 24, 2018. Please feel free to use the public comment form, send an email or mail a letter to Karyl Fuller, P.O. Box 841, Rutherfordton, NC 28139.
Projects Submitted to SPOT 5.0–September 29, 2017
SPOT 4.0 Final Documents
IRPO Submissions Spreadsheet –November 20, 2015
Prioritization 4.0 Project Solicitation, Local Input Point Assignment and Ranking Process–January 2016 -No public comments were received.
Draft List of Projects to Receive Local Input Points –June 2016
Scoring Matrix including quantitative SPOT scores, IRPO scores and supporting data –June 2016
Local Comment Period on Draft Lists of Projects–Regional and Division to receive Local Input Points–June-July 2016
Final Regional Points Assigned–July 2016
- No changes from the draft Regional Point Assignments, see here
- Technical Error: 100 points were assigned by the TAC to H141905, upgrading US 74 to Interstate standards. However, the maximum number of points allowed by SPOT is 94. The 6 remaining points will remain unassigned.
- Final Letter to SPOT office, see here
Final Division Points Assigned–October 2016
- Three changes from the draft Division Point Assignments, see here for the spreadsheet
- Final Letter to SPOT office, explaining the rationale for the changes, see here
Draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)–January 2017, see here