What’s Happening Now
- July 11, 2018–IRPO assigns final Regional local input points
- October 3, 2018–IRPO assigns final Division local input points
*******Subject to Change********
NCDOT SPOT Resources
SPOT 5.0 Documents
Public Comments Received During Comment Period (June 25, 2018-July 9th, 2018)
Regional Projects to Receive Local Input Points-DRAFT
Division Projects to Receive Local Input Points–DRAFT
Spreadsheet of All Projects Being Considered for Inclusion in the 2020-2029 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)–You can download it or view online.
Web Map of All Projects Being Considered for Inclusion in the 2020-2029 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) can be found here.
Prioritization 5.0 Project Solicitation, Local Input Point Assignment and Ranking Process
- Final Methodology approved March 7, 2018
- January-February 2018 – Public Comment Period–No public comments were received.
Projects Submitted to SPOT 5.0–September 29, 2017
SPOT 4.0 Final Documents
IRPO Submissions Spreadsheet –November 20, 2015
Prioritization 4.0 Project Solicitation, Local Input Point Assignment and Ranking Process–January 2016 -No public comments were received.
Draft List of Projects to Receive Local Input Points –June 2016
Scoring Matrix including quantitative SPOT scores, IRPO scores and supporting data –June 2016
Local Comment Period on Draft Lists of Projects–Regional and Division to receive Local Input Points–June-July 2016
Final Regional Points Assigned–July 2016
- No changes from the draft Regional Point Assignments, see here
- Technical Error: 100 points were assigned by the TAC to H141905, upgrading US 74 to Interstate standards. However, the maximum number of points allowed by SPOT is 94. The 6 remaining points will remain unassigned.
- Final Letter to SPOT office, see here
Final Division Points Assigned–October 2016
- Three changes from the draft Division Point Assignments, see here for the spreadsheet
- Final Letter to SPOT office, explaining the rationale for the changes, see here
Draft Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)–January 2017, see here